About the IRDQ
WELCOME TO THE QUEBEC PORTAL TO CUTTING-EDGE INFRASTRUCTURES IN ADVANCED MATERIALS
The facilities of Quebec universities, CCTTs, public research centres and companies house state-of-the art equipment of world-class calibre.
The objective of the IRDQ is to promote, in a concerted manner, Quebec’s cutting-edge equipments and associated expertises to the academic and industrial communities as a whole, in order to facilitate their use in the development of new applications. All available equipment comes with an expertise that can help bring your projects to fruition.
- Facilitate industrialists’ access to cutting-edge equipment and expertise
- Develop research expertise and foster the transfer of knowledge
- Contribute to the training of qualified academic and industrial personnel
- Strengthen ties between research and industry in order to meet new technological challenges
- Develop research breakthroughs in “collaborative innovation” mode
- Increase the innovation service offering through greater dialogue among the players
- Promote Quebec expertise and ensure the profitability of research investments
- Position Quebec on the international stage and consolidate its leadership
- Raise the level of economic spinoffs through the mobilization and growth of the community